So I've decided to make another go-around at an online blog. I used to be a big pen/paper journaler, (I was pretty much writing every night.) but that stopped a couple of years ago. I then started a Live journal back in September of 2002, when I was living it Pittsburgh. Wow, almost 5 years ago, how time flies.
I just went back and re-read some of those entries...I wrote about how my little sister was turning 16....I can't believe in a couple of months we'll be headed up to Syracuse to take her out to the bars, because she's turning 21 this year. 21?!?!?!?! Allison can't be getting that old. That only means I'm getting a lot older as well.
Well just a short entry for me today. It's Friday and time to hit up happy hour. We'll see how good I am at keeping up with this thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment