Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I hate flying...

I am so ready for Thursday evening to be here. I think I've said that how many times already? I'm pmsing, so that doesn't help any.

I get an e-mail from Air France saying that they need our passport information/address of where we're staying....I log into Air France & they already have our passport ##'s, and the only space to enter an address is if you're staying in the U.S. What the heck?

And then I go on looking into our reservation, & Mark and I aren't even sitting together. What the heck is up with that? I definitely reserved our seats right next to each other. The flight from D.C. to Paris, we were supposed to be at the window & aisle - the row w/ only 2 seats...And now it's showing us sitting behind each other. And then for the flight on our way home, we're like 6 rows apart. If you book a ticket with someone...Especially with the same last name, wouldn't you think you'd like to sit next to each other? Obviously not to them.

It doesn't help my matters with flying any. The thought of having to fly, and not even being able to sit next to my husband stresses me out even more.

Please Thursday hurry up.

I need a break away from work. People are annoying me. I wish some people would do stuff for theirselves. I don't know how they'll make it through a week without me. The week i get back probably will be fun...Getting caught up on stuff that should of been done while I was away, but w/ no one here capable of handling it, I'll be stuck with it all on Monday. The Joys.

On another note, we packed last night. I think we did a really good job. We have room for so much more stuff. I haven't even thought of anything we might be forgetting. I guess we'll find out in a couple days once we're over there.

No comments: