We enjoyed our week with Mom in town. And like Ashley and Allison, I'm sure she enjoyed every minute of being there with Jim! Thursday we went out to dinner at King Street Blue's. Again, Jim was very well behaved up until the very end. We were getting our check and he started to fuss so I took him outside while Mark & Mom stayed in to pay the bill.
Friday night was our usual pizza. This time we cooked it on the grill so I could show mom how I did that. It turned out pretty yummy!
Mom was very busy with scrap booking during the week. All the pages she did turned out great! It's definitely a better way to show the pictures rather than just using photo albums.
Saturday morning we got up, and Mark & I went to the gym. Followed by a run down at the trail. Mark took care of stuff outside, while Mom & I hung out inside with Jim. We took off for the airport around 2:00 and got up there pretty quick. It was sad to think that I wasn't calling the next person up to figure out where we'd be meeting them. And it was very sad saying good-bye to mom.
It was awesome having her here for the week! Just like her, I enjoyed every minute of having her in town!
No comments:
Post a Comment