Monday, August 9, 2010

Quick update.

Having a little one sure does keep you busy. And I don't find the time to update this as regularly as I had in the past.

Jim has been absolutely amazing! He is such a wonderful baby! We're very lucky. He's still sleeping through the night. (I'm very thankful I didn't have to deal with sleep deprivation - at least not yet. Hoping that doesn't change.)

It's amazing how much he's growing, and how much he changes, overnight sometimes.

I think the last time I updated was just after the 4th of July. Some highlights this past month:

- We went up to Erie for our Family Reunion. Jim got to meet his Great-Nana, Papa, and Grandma; as well as many aunts, uncles, and cousins! He loved being able to see his grandparents, and aunts & uncle. (Even got to meet Chris!)

- We went to Delaware to Kristin's parents place, and Jim experienced his first trip to the beach!

- We celebrated our 4th Anniversary!!!

- I celebrated my 30th birthday.

No comments: