Friday, February 28, 2014
Mom's Night Out
I'm part of an awesome Mom's Group here in Alexandria, and once a month, or every other month they do a mom's night out at a different restaurant in the area. I've never been to one, but we set one up for last night since Lara is getting ready to move to GA - and that was one I really wanted to go to! It really was a great night! I felt really weird getting in the car without the boys or anything, I felt like I was missing something. It was enjoyable to drive up the parkway and not be asked 1,000,000 questions! We met up at Landini Brother's for a yummy dinner! Since I never go out, I did splurge a bit and enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner, as well as a lemon gelato for dessert. It did take forever though, which was my only negative of the night. We waited for awhile for everyone to get there...then for everyone to be done eating...then order dessert...and eat that...then get our check...and then have 12 people calculate their bills...and pay with a bunch of credit cards...But the dinner was great, the company was awesome! It was just very nice to be out to dinner, and enjoy the dinner! And have normal adult conversation. We did stop at the Bayou Room afterwards. I was pretty stuffed and didn't want to get a 2nd drink and drive home, so I just hung out with all the other mom's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment