Monday, November 17, 2014

Clean Like A Pro Zep Sampling

A new one for me - I've heard to Zep Cleaning products, but I've never tried them out before.  I originally thought that they were more of a commercial cleaning product.  But thanks to Crowdtap, and Zep - I was able to sample these out myself, and quickly realized that it's not a commercial product, but something that I can use in my own house!

In the mail I received 5 bottles of Zep products - 2 of their Quick Clean Disinfectant, and 3 bottles of the Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser.  I was pretty excited to put them to the test.
First up, I tackled my oven.  I'm kind of embarrassed by the before pictures - look at how much crap is on the bottom of my oven!  The Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser came to the rescue though!  Overall, I am happy with how it took care of this.  I will say there were 2 spots that I couldn't quite get clean.  I think with a couple more cleans, and with keeping up with cleaning my oven, Zep will stand up to the test!
Zep really couldn't handle my oven door though - again, I'm not sure though if it's so much Zep couldn't take care of it, or if this is something that will need continuous, constant cleaning to get it clean.
And I was kind of surprised that it really didn't clean the side walls of my oven.  You can see there's not much of a difference in the before and after pictures below.
Regardless of what the 2nd & 3rd pictures show, I will continue using this product on my appliances, and will continue to spread the word with my friends!

It was capturing good before & after photos of The Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant.  I like to think that we keep our house pretty clean - but was able to try it out and get photos on our microwave & our fridge.  I've noticed my bottom drawers were starting to get a little dirty - 
 And here is the after shot!!!
 A little hard to tell in this photo - but a grimy, streaking microwave.
 Look at that shine now!
Thank you Crowdtap & Zep for another awesome sampling!!!  I think I've found a new product to use in my house, as well as a new brand to promote with my friends & family!

No comments: