My latest was for Johnsonville Grillers - I was sent a coupon in the mail to purchase a box of the new Johnsonville Grillers. I made my way to my Wal-Mart, and found a great selection of different flavors. http://www.johnsonville.com/lines/grillers.html I went with the Steakhouse Onion seasoned Grillers.
All ready to grill!
Grillers are cooked & ready to serve.
And now dinner is ready!
Taking a bite into the Griller.
I feel a little guilty, as this was a free product, and I really wanted to like it, but I need to voice my honest opinion, and we were not a fan of these. Here's what was left of Mark's burger, he couldn't even finish it!
We were not a fan of the taste of them. As well, we felt like they were rather greasy & fatty. When I told Mark that they were pork, we thought that maybe that was what was throwing us off, but the taste was not good. We also felt like the burger was rather gritty, and had a hard time with the texture. I'm a big fan of the Johnsonville Brand, and will continue to buy their sausages and such. But I don't think I'll be buying the Grillers again.
NOTE: All opinions expressed above are my own! I received a free coupon for the Johnsonville Grillers through Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinions.
No comments:
Post a Comment