A couple of my neighbors are getting ready to put their homes on the market, as well as a couple of my mom friends who's husbands are in the military are getting ready for a move out of state. My latest Smiley360 mission that I'm a part of is perfect for sharing with these neighbors & friends - Gorilla Packing Tape!
This has become my new favorite packing tape - and will be what I purchase from here on out. A couple of the features that I love:
- I love that it's wider tape! This is perfect for sending out packages to my family - assures me that the box is sealed just right.
- I that you only need one strip - again with sending out packages a good piece of mind for me & not having to worry about the box popping open in transit.
- I love the dispenser that the tape is in, easy to hold in my hand and rip off the tape as I'm packing up a box. Easy to find the end of the tape & start again...
I'd say the one con about this packing tape is it's not the best to write on. Or maybe I haven't found the right marker to write on with it. I don't like marking up my boxes because I will often reuse them, so I often find myself writing on tape. When I wrote on this tape with a Sharpie I did find that it rubbed off a bit. Nothing that will stop me from purchasing this & using it in the future!
The Gorilla Packing Tape also did wonders on all our puzzle boxes & game boxes. They boys like using them as roads, so a lot of them have been smashed - but one strip of this packing tape has kept the boxes nice & secured!
Thank you to Smiley360 & Gorilla Packing tape for this free product - all opinions expressed above are 100% my own!
No comments:
Post a Comment