Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Weddings

So we attended wedding number 3 out of 5 for the year this weekend. Our neighbors got married this past Saturday. It was a good time! I think it was the 1st wedding I was able to get ready for at home. It seems like all the other weddings I've been to, they were out of town where we stayed at a hotel. But their wedding was a good time! The ceremony was quick, but good. And the reception was a good time. They had a band there - another 1st - I don't think I've been to a wedding with a band, they've always been DJ's. After the wedding we went down to the Marina for a bit, and then called it a night.

We've got a wedding mid-August - in Annapolis, and then one more in September in Rockville. I'm sure we'll have a handful of weddings to go to next year as well.

I can't believe July is coming to an end. Where does all the time go?!?! Before I know it we'll be on our way to Oktoberfest!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for that trip. And then sometime in '08 we'll be going to Italy to visit Allison (provided she's still going abroad there.)

No comments: