I thought last weekend may have been the last quite weekend, but here we are another weekend over and no baby...Haven't really had any signs either that he was coming anytime soon. Only time will tell though.
Anyways, Friday just like every other Friday, stopped at Safeway on my way home from work to get our fixings for our usual Friday dinner. Mark got off a little early because of Easter weekend - he picked me up and we went to Lowe's. He needed to get a couple of things to take care of stuff around the house tomorrow. Got home from there and we sat outside for awhile, enjoying the nice warm sunny weather. Ended up grilling the pizza for dinner. It turned out very yummy - a Boboli crust that I brushed olive oil on...then piled up a bunch of veggies, and topped off with mozzarella cheese. Mark enjoyed it, and made a comment that it had an Italian taste to it - just like the pizza we ate in Italy!
Saturday morning we got up, Mark made his way up to the gym. I started to do some laundry, as well as cleaning my bathroom. I cleaned out my medicine cabinet - throwing away stuff I haven't used in years, as well as cleaning down the shelves...Also cleaned the pictures that are in there. Got done with that and Mark got back home. He went down to the trail to go for a run, I went with him and went for a little walk. We got home from that and Mark took care of stuff outside. He put down more stone...planted some flowers out front...Things are starting to look pretty good around the house! I sat out back while he was taking care of all that. Once he was done with all his jobs we ran to the grocery store. And then relaxed outside. Ryan & Christy came down for dinner. Andrew was cute as soon as he got out of the car he wanted to go to me. Think he had fun running around out back. We grilled burgers for dinner, they all enjoyed some beer, and sat around until Andrew got too fussy.
Sunday was Easter Sunday! I made my way to Church, and then Mark made his way to the gym when I got home. He drove all the way up there to realize that it was closed. While he was gone, I talked to the family, wishing Ashley a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And everyone else a Happy Easter! Mark got home and we went back down to the trail, so he could go for a run, while I went for a walk. We went to Southside for brunch. We were going to try to sit outside, but there was a bit of a wait so we ate at the bar instead. We sat outside the rest of the day! It was gorgeous out. Played a couple games of Risk, which I beat him in one! Then we grilled some salmon and veggies for dinner. And ended the night watching Inglorious Bastards - a stupid movie...
No comments:
Post a Comment