Monday, September 12, 2011

15 Week Update

How far along: 15 weeks

Size of Baby: Baby VZ is the size of an apple! (Yeah! And we get to go apple picking back home on Friday!!!)

15 weeks: Baby VZ is about 4 inches long, and weighs 2 1/2 ounces. S/he can move all of their joints and limbs, and is starting to sense light. Taste buds are starting to form! (From Babycenter.com)

Weight Gain: I was 128 the other day - so that puts me +6. Big growth spurt in the last 2 weeks!

Belly Pic: Again, I need to work on getting pictures of not just my belly - but Jim makes an appearance in this one :)
Sleep: The only times I wake up in the middle of the night is if Jim decides to wake up...Otherwise I'd sleep right through the night!

Best Moment of the Week: I enjoyed my weekend of just me and Jim - although I missed Mark!!!

Movement: Still thinking I'm feeling little flutters.

Symptoms: None - I know I'm pregnant because of my belly. Still wearing my regular jeans - but did notice this morning they are getting tighter. I figure I have another week or so before I'll be wearing my maternity pants all the time! Thinking that'll be much more comfortable :)

Food Cravings: Nothing sticks out this week.

Exercise: A big fail in this department! It didn't help any that we were off on Monday for Labor Day - and then it pretty much rained the entire week. We were thinking we'd have our new bench, but Mark didn't want to pick it up in the pouring rain. I did go on a short walk with Jim on Saturday because he wanted to get in his stroller.

Diet: Had an okay week. I noticed I didn't do very good with drinking my milk though. I'm having trouble drinking a lot of water during the week - I usually have a glass of my kool-aid with dinner, and not milk.

Gender: Still sticking with a boy - although practically everyone else is thinking girl!

What I Miss: Nothing really.

What I'm looking forward to: Going HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: