Life is pretty good these days!!! I'm loving it with my two boys :)
My weight is slowly coming off! I weighed myself yesterday morning and I was 133! I will be very excited the day I see 129.5! There's something about being below 130. I was able to squeeze into a pair of capris last week. They were pretty tight, but I still wore them. I'll be curious to see if I can fit into another pair or 2 now.
Last week there were 2 mornings when Ben & I went downstairs in the AM and I did the stairmaster. It was like 6:30 and he and I were both wide awake in bed...so I figured why not get up and be productive. And then on Saturday I went for a run in the AM. I've been trying to go for a walk everyday, but doing just that won't help to take the weight off for me. For me I need something where I get my heart rate up higher, and work up a good sweat! And it looks like running & stairmastering is paying off.
Went for a walk down to Mt. Vernon today! Met up with 2 other moms & their boys. Had a good time with that! I ended up getting an annual pass (it was only $10 more than the 1 time pass), so I'm sure there will be many more trips down there. I think Jim will get a kick out of the animals and such :)
Just before Ben hit 7 weeks, he decided it would be a good idea to sleep through the night. I am loving that!!!! He still goes down around 9:00, and then he is up between 5:00-5:30 to eat. I know I said this a million times before, but we really have lucked out with how good our boys sleep!!!
Jim is talking more and more these days. It's so awesome to hear him, and listen to what stories he has to tell. I loved it the other night when we were eating dinner, and the cuckoo clock went off. So he told us how the birdie came out. And then when it was over, he said that the bird was sleeping with his B. I also love how he calls his blanket his B!
Ben has his 2 month check-up on Thursday. Will be curious to see how much he is weighing these days. I am guessing around 12 pounds. I love how I can sit and talk to him and he's all smiles!! Surely puts a ton of smiles on my face :)
No comments:
Post a Comment