Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just checking in...

No real subject for this post...Just some random thoughts...

- I think (and hope) Ben is on a new schedule!!!  He goes down at 9:00, and the past 4 nights he didn't wake up at all in the middle of the night!  This morning he woke up at 6:00!!!  I am loving that :)

- I am now down to 136.  Weight is coming off a lot slower this time around.  I keep saying I am okay with that - but it would be nice to be able to start wearing some jeans.  I really don't want to go out and have to buy new ones.  I have started to lift now, so hopefully that will help!  I have noticed my stomach getting a little better (sit-ups helping, I hope!!) and would like to think that although I haven't lost much weight, I am gaining a little muscle back, so that zeros out my weight loss.

- I am loving being at home with my two boys!!!  It's been great.  Friday I took Jim to a playground, and altough he was pretty timid at first, he ended up loving it!!!  Know what we will be doing this week!!

- Met up with my playgroup again this past Tuesday.  Actually, they ended up coming over here!  There were 5 of us, so a total of 12 people over here.

- Have learned that Jim isn't a fan of sharing, which we need to work on!!!

- Mark ran into one of my coworkers at a training class on Friday.  He was saying how my coworker didn't think that I was going to come back to work.  Mark told him that I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do...

- Breastfeeding continues to go really good!  It's no longer painful, which is very nice!

- Jim continues to be a great big brother!!  He's picking up on a lot of new words!! 

No comments: