I've seen a couple other people doing this, and thought I would join in as well. I know I won't be able to do it everyday, so there will be several that will be combined - like today's....I'm off to a good start, huh?
1 - I am thankful for my wonderful husband Mark! We've been together for almost 9.5 years, married for 6 years - and what a great time it has been!!! He's always putting a positive perspective on things, which has helped me get through any hard times I've faced. He's one amazing guy!
2 - I am thankful for my two amazing boys. Again, an amazing 2.5 years - I love being a mom! I am very lucky to have two very wonderful boys. They make life so much fun, and it just warms my heart.
3 - I am thankful for two amazing parents. I hope I can raise my 2 boys as great as they have raised all of us. They are two great people, and am very thankful for everything they have done for me, and the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment