Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Random Thoughts

I know I haven't been good at all with keeping this blog up-to-date.  I keep thinking and telling myself that I'm going to get better at it...but then something else comes up and this gets pushed to the bottom of my to-do-list.  I am sure one of these days I will get back to it writing more regularly.

But things are going great here!  I think this may sound like a repeat of a post I have done in the past...I am loving staying at home with my boys.  It's really been an amazing 8 months!!! (Almost 8 months...Ben will be 8 months on 11-10...)  We keep ourselves busy, that's for sure!  I've meet some amazing people, which is great because it keeps us busy hanging out with our friends!

Speaking of which - I can't believe Ben is almost 8 months old already!!!  Where in the world has time gone?  And Jim, he's 2.5 already.  Time sure does fly.  Which is another reason I am so thankful I have the opportunity to be a stay-at-home-mom.  Because before we know it we'll have to grown boys on our hands.

We are getting ready to re-do our kitchen.  (They were supposed to start yesterday, but with Hurricane Sandy hitting our area everything was pretty much shut down.  (Include Mark's office, which is practically unheard of!  He got to leave at 11:00 on Monday, and then didn't have to go into the office on Tuesday!!)  They haven't even started yet, and I'm already looking forward to it being done!  Our playroom is going to be overtaken with our stove, microwave, fridge, table, etc. that I'm sure it'll be a hectic couple of weeks!

That's about all for now.  I'm working on getting better up updating this - we'll see how that goes.

No comments: