I love being a part of Crowdtap. One of the many perks is being asked to take part in a sampling party. The latest one I completed was the Lunchables Jr. Play-Date Sampling! I was very excited to get my 2 snacks in the mail, as we're always looking for new foods! We got to try the Ants on a Log (peanut butter, Sun-Maid Raisins, & Honey Graham Sticks) and Very Beary Crunch (Ritz Bits cheese cracker sandwiches, strawberry flavored dried apple pieces, Teddy Grahams).
I love finding ways to make eating fun!! These snacks do just that. What kid isn't going to want to eat something called 'Very Beary Crunch'?! I thought it would be fun to have a Teddy Bear themed play date, so of course Mr. Teddy had to join us!!!
Here is Jim holding up the 2 we received in the mail!!!
Mr. Impatient - he did not like that he had to wait until we made a smiley face together before he could try it. Can you tell he's a little hungry!!!
We were going to spell out his name, but as you could tell, he wanted to start eating right away, so we went with a 'HI'!
Our little play date sampling party! Everyone is happy now!
Eating his smiley face - it's always fun to see what they eat first. Jim ate all his teddy grahams first, which he loved, followed by the crackers, and he wasn't a big fan of the strawberry flavored dried apple pieces. We ended up doing a little swap, and he ate some of the raisins out of his friends snack, and shared the apple pieces.
They got a big kick when I gave Teddy a teddy graham - it's so fun to see the kids get excited over such a simple thing!
He's happy now!!!
He asked me to write his name - I love having fun while eating, I think that makes Jim a better eater as well!
I would say that these are a good snack for anyone - it was the perfect amount for us, so we didn't have to worry about how we were going to store any leftovers! If you want to try them out yourself, be sure to head to Wal-Mart. Mine were found in the baby section, next to baby food, puffs, snacks, etc. There are 4 varieties for you to check out, the 2 mentioned above, as well as a Teddy Bear Picnic (peanut butter, dried apple pieces & teddy grahams) and Blueberry Bonanza (Cheez-It Crackers, blueberry flavored dried apple pieces & mini NILLA wafers).
NOTE: All opinions expressed above are my own. I received these samples of the Lunchable Jr snack. through Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review.
No comments:
Post a Comment