They had a great selection of Activewear to choose from. This was my first go around - trying on a couple different pairs of capris, shorts, tanks, and pants.
This was the first thing I tried on - loved the Mesh-Bubble tank - as well as the 3" Side Mesh Running shorts.
Next up I tried on a pair of the Compression Capris with one of the Active Jackets. I liked the look of this, but wasn't all that comfortable in the jacket. I felt like it was pretty tight (I know it's the compression fit - but wasn't a big fan)
Here's a pair of the Fold Over-Capris. These were super comfortable, and it was totally my style.
Trying on a pair of the Fold Over Pants. These were great!! They fit me, they were very comfortable, and if it wasn't summertime right around the corner, I would get these. Just can't picture working out in long pants outside in the middle of June here in VA.
Just a different color of the shorts - really liked these!
Here's round 2 - trying on more!!!
I am such a plain-Jane, sticking to basic colors, I decided to try some different colors
I loved, loved this tank - it's the Padded Cami. It fit me perfect, was very comfortable, and I loved the back of it. However, I'm currently on a running kick, and I need a little more support (sports bra) when running, and this wouldn't work for me. This would be perfect if I was taking classes @ the gym, like yoga, but it didn't fit my workout style. I was almost tempted to buy one just to wear!
Are you noticing a theme here? I really liked the shorts, and the Mesh Bubble-Tank. Here I am trying it on, in something other than grey or white.
Finally, here's the Bubble-Tank paired with the compression capris. I really was torn on what to get. I knew I was going with the Bubble tank, but kept going back and forth on the color. The pink and yellow are bright, and not something I usually would get, but they were fun! And figured I needed to add some color into my workout wardrobe! And then I was going back and forth on these compression capris & the running shorts. Since I do most of my working out outside, I ended up with the shorts. I figured in the middle of the summer I'll be more comfortable in the heat wearing the shorts. Had this sample & share been at the end of the summer, the above picture is what I would've gone with!
In the end, this is what I went with. I went with the Pink bubble top, and then just black shorts. Getting ready to go for a run!! Love the way it looks!!!!
As part of the Sample & Share - as the title says, you get a coupon to sample one Activewear top + one Activewear Bottom....and then you have to share a coupon with a friend, for them to do the same. I ended up sharing with my sister Allison. She just finished with her Master's, and is getting married in August, so as a little congratulations, I thought she would love being able to take advantage of this Sample & Share!!!
I have to giggle at her, because she says she can't wear shorts when she's working out because she chafes. So she knew she was going to end up with the Capris. (She really liked the yoga pants, but again, it's summertime, and wanted to be more comfortable working out in the heat).
This is what she ended up with. She told me she's boring (I guess no colors runs in our family!) She really liked the blue top that she tried on first (picture above) but she said it didn't fit her right, so she went with the grey one. Thank you Crowdtap & Old Navy for another great opportunity!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment