Monday, March 31, 2014

More random thoughts.

A little bit of a slacker this month on keeping this updated!  Oops, guess life got in the way.  I'm so ready for spring to be here!  I'm sick of cold, rainy, nasty weather.  The boys are so much better (and so am I) when we're able to spend time outside.  They have so much energy and need to let it all go.  Outside is a lot better for 2 crazy boys than our house is.  Come on warmer weather.  Both of them had another cold this weekend (runny nose, and more coughing...I'm blaming that on the cold rain we've had.  Like I said I'm ready for spring!!!!

We have a little countdown going on, only 10 more days until Jim is 4!!!  It's hard to believe that 4 years ago I was very pregnant, wondering when my first baby would make his appearance!   Being a mom has been the best!  I'm so happy I'm able to stay at home with both my boys!

That also means only 11 days until Charleston!!  Getting pretty excited for that!  I've been looking into things to do, and places to eat while we're down there.  It'll be very nice not to have much going on for that week.  One thing I'm looking forward to is not having to worry about what, and actually making dinner every night!!!  That'll be a good break for me.

No comments: