I was very excited to be chosen to be part of the Team Viva Vantage Sampling group on Crowdtap! I'm currently torn on what paper towels are my favorite - and I thought this would be a perfect way to try to seal the deal. I was always a Bounty girl, but I just bought a package of Kirkland paper towels from Costco, and was happy with those, they got the job done. But then I was super excited when I received a box of Viva Paper Towels in the mail!!!
I love how pretty & purple they were all wrapped!!! It's these simple things that get me these days :)
In my sample pack, I received 4 rolls of paper towels, one for me to try out, and 3 to share with my friends. Stephanie, Renee, and Alexis all were very excited to receive a new brand of paper towels to try out. I even saved Stephanie a trip to the store later that day because she was down to her last couple of paper towels at home! (I'm sad to say though at this point, I don't have a report back as to whether or not they broke up with their current paper towel user or not. I will see them all this weekend, and will post an update on what they all thought!)
With my 2 crazy boys, I'm always grabbing a paper towel to clean up from their messes they leave behind. I knew I'd get some good use out of the Viva Vantage towels with them! The first mess I had to tackle was cleaning up from their play dough!
They sure to love their play dough, and sure to love their messes - but Viva Vantage received my seal of approval on cleaning up!
My next test object was my front door. Now that it's finally warming up I've been leaving it open more, which means lots of finger prints, and licks from they boys.
So I put Viva Vantage to the test - and again it received my approval!!!!
It got my front window nice and clean without leaving streaks! And I like that I only had to use 1 paper towel - it absorbed the Windex great, there was no tears or rips in the paper towel ( a big pet peeve of mine when it happens!)
Overall, I do have to say I'm very happy with the Viva Vantage Paper Towels. And yes, I will consider breaking up with my current brand. I think right now they only thing holding be back from saying I'm 100% broken up with my other brand is the price. When I go to purchase paper towels next, if Viva Vantage is comparable to my other brand, or if it's on sale or have a coupon for it - I will be buying them!!!!
Note: All opinions expressed above are my own! I received the sample of the Viva Paper towels through Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review.
No comments:
Post a Comment