Thank you BZZAgent for another great sample to try out! I am definitley a big user of body washes while showering, and I'm always up for trying out new products. I was very excited when I got chosen to try out the new Tone Body Wash & Bath. And very excited when I received my bottle in the mail,as well as some great coupons to share with my friends to get them to try it out as well!
I received a Pink Peony & Rose Oil. I was very happy with how soft it left my skin, as well as the scent of it! (Although Mark disagreed with the scent - he didn't like smelling like a chick he said!)
I do like the selection of scents that they have to offer, and am excited to try out something a little less floraly, that hopefully Mark will be a fan of!
- Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil
- Mango Splash with Cocoa Butter
- Daily Detox with White Clay & Pink Jasmine
- Soothing Oatmeal with Shea Butter
- Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts & Pearl Essence
- Fruit Peel with Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acid
Don't those scents make you feel like you're at a spa - and you can bring that spa home with you in your own shower!!!
Check out their facebook page for more information!!! https://www.facebook.com/toneskincare
***Note: All opinions expressed above are my own. I received a free bottle of Tone Body Wash to try out and then express my thoughts on it. Check out bzzagent.com if you would like a chance to get in on these great campaigns!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment