Just a little update from the month of June. I had a pretty successful Crowdtap month! I was very happy to see that I won a $25 Target gift card!!! As well as 3 $5 Amazon gift cards. I don't feel as guilty when I need to order something off of Amazon!
Reading has been going great lately! I've been on a roll. Putting the boys down a 1/2 hour earlier has really helped with this. And I think having some good books to read has helped as well. While I use the stairmaster I'm reading a Harry Potter book - I'm on the 3rd one of that. Right now I'm ready "Prayers for Owen Meany" A friend is letting me borrow her James Patterson Books which I've read 5 of those already (it's the Women's Murder Series...) Just finished reading "Stronger" by Jeff Baumann - one of the Boston Marathon survivors. And Renee let me borrow "Best Friends Forever" by Jennifer Wiener which was a good read! (This are books I've recently read - not necessarily just in the month of June!)
I've been feeling much better. Not sure what was going on with me with my head but I'm happy to say that the pressure I was feeling is now gone! Thank goodness, seem to be back to my normal happy self! Hopefully it stays that way!
Have a lot to look forward to coming up. This week we have a little 'Summer camp' with the moms group I'm part of. That will keep us busy! Next week my parents are coming...Allison comes the following week...and then I think Jenna might come the next week. We'll have one week free and then mom will come down and help us drive to Buffalo the following week. Busy, busy! Then it'll be September. Crazy!
Been busy spending time at the pool. Jim took a swimming lesson - and has made major improvements! When he started swimming this summer he used his floaties and really wouldn't let go of us that much. But after those 6 lessons, he no longer needs his floaties, he can swim by himself, he has no fear! As Mark said, we were hesitate at first signing him up - but now we say it was def. $$$ well spent!
No comments:
Post a Comment