Thursday, August 14, 2014

GNC Total Lean Shake™ BURN Sampling

I was very excited when I saw that GNC (one of the Brands I participate with on Crowdtap) was hosting a new Sample & Share). As most of you know, I'm a pretty active person.  I workout every morning (with the exception of Sundays - I need to give my body 1 day off!)  I've also been following a lot of people who use Shakeology - something I contemplated trying, but not willing to spend  the money on something I'm not sure I'd like / get the right benefits out of.

Then along comes this Sample & Share opportunity.  Thought it was perfect timing and was very excited to be able to try it out!  I've been big into smoothies as my breakfast...and honestly never really had a Protein shake before.  The first time I tried this, Allison was in town visiting, I'm glad she was because I wasn't really sure I was a big fan of the flavor of it - something just tasted off.  But she assured me that this is what the shakes she gets at the Buffalo Club taste like.  Once I knew something wasn't wrong with the bottle I got, I had a better attitude towards it!

Here's a couple of photos of the first time I tried it out - a selfie with me & the container!
Adding a scoop of the powder.  I started off with just one scoop because I wasn't sure how I was going to like it / feel after drinking it.
Enjoying it!
 Here's a selfie of me on a Saturday morning run!
And another morning of trying out the shake.
I will have to say that I didn't experience any weight loss.  I honestly wasn't trying to loose any weight - I'm not sure I really have any too loose.  So I can't really indulge anymore on the benefits of using this product for weight loss.

I only ever made my drinks with just 1 scoop.  I was too worried to put 2 scoops in, thinking the chocolate flavor would be too overpowering for me.  I will have to say that even with just that one scoop, I did feel pretty energized all through out the morning!  I did notice a difference compared to the days when I didn't not have a drink of it!

I did enjoy it when I mixed it with some almond milk, ice cubes, and as an added treat adding a scoop of almond butter and or a banana in it!  It was like drinking a chocolate banana shake!  I will keep continuing to use this as it really helped with my energy levels!  And it really helped to keep me satisfied until it was lunch time.

Note:  All opinions expressed above are my own.  I received a sample of the GNC Total Lean Shake BURn through Crowdtap in exchange for my honest reviews.  

No comments: