Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Triscuit Fan Recipe Book

As one of my missions on Crowdtap, I had to come up with my own recipe using Triscuits!  I would love to have the opportunity to have my recipe being featured in their Fan Recipe book!  The possibilities are endless - but I went with something kid friendly.  I knew Jim & Ben would be very curious and want to try out my creation!

I went with a TPBBC - a Triscuit + Peanut Butter + Banana + Chocolate sauce - perfection in my book!  It's a very simple snack to make as well.
First, put a spoonful of Peanut Butter on top of your Triscuits.  (I went with the Original cracker.  I really want to try it with the Cinnamon Sugar crackers, which unfortunately I couldn't find at my Wal-Mart).
Next up, put a slice of banana - 
Drizzle with chocolate sauce - 
And enjoy!!!!
Like I said, a very simple snack.  The boys were very excited to try them out!
Fingers crossed they pick me!!!

No comments: