I've been on a roll with my reading. September was a big month - due in part to being up in New York for a week - Here's what I've read in the past 2 months -
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah - I loved this book!! A great book with wonderful characters, great friends. It touched my heart!
Stay Close - Harlan Coban (8/8/14) - A good read. Some parts were hard to follow along, each chapter focused on a different person / story of the book which confused me sometimes, but enjoyable.
50 Shades of Grey (8/12) - Yes, I will admit I read this. I've heard so much talk about it, I had to see what that was all about. A quick easy read, pretty trashy, but that's all the talk about it!
Divergent (8/16) - Enjoyed this one, reminded me of The Hunger Game series - but enjoyable to read.
Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks (8/22) - I love anything by Sparks. Love the story of the couple shared in the book.
Whiskey Beach - Nora Roberts (9/2/14) - Nora Roberts always writes good stories, this one was enjoyable.
The 6th Target - James Patterson (9/3/14) - Part of the Women's Murder series I've been reading. Very quick, fun read.
Not What she Seems - Victorine Lieske (9/4/14) - I was out of books when I was in NY, and this was one of the only books I was able to download on the Nook Allison let me use. It was good.
7th Heaven - James Patterson (9/12/14) - Again, another one of the Women's Murder series.
Thankless in Death - J.D. Robb (9/18/14) - Never read anything by J.D. Robb before, it was a quick good read.
The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt - (9/25/14) - Eh, probably my least favorite book from the past 2 months. It was slow in parts. Other parts were real good, but wanted to skip through some parts.
The Fault in our Stars - John Green (9/30/14) - Real easy book to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment