Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sweet’N Low® Fan Recipe Book

Another challenge I just completed on Crowdtap!!!!  I had to create a recipe using Sweet 'N Low for a chance to be featured in their Sweet’N Low® Fan Recipe Book!

I went ahead and made a Chocolate Chip Cookie in a mug!  I can't tell you how many times in the afternoon I'm craving something sweet - and don't want to go through the effort of making an entire batch of cookies.  Not to mention the fact that we aren't really big sweet eaters in our house - and the cookies will probably end up going to a waste.  

That's where the Cookie in a mug came into play - something I could do very quick!!!  I also liked the fact that I was able to experiment with the recipe - if something wasn't quite right, it was only 1 cookie that was going to waste, and not an entire batch!

The process is very simple - I melted the butter in the microwave using a coffee mug.  
Then I mixed all the remaining ingredients together.  I microwaved for 40 seconds - and tada - your very own chocolate chip cookie!!!
I think this would be delicious served with a scoop of ice cream!!!!

Sweet 'N Low Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug:

Ingredients:
1 Tablespoon melted butter
1 Tablespoon Sweet 'N Low
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
Splash Vanilla
1 egg yolk
3 Tablespoons Flour
2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips

Melt butter in microwave.  Combine remaining ingredients.  Microwave 30-45 seconds.  Enjoy!!!

No comments: