I'm going to try something a little different, and just make a list of the books I read - and rate them. I'm not the best at writing a 1-2 sentence book recap - and I know when I read through other people's book reviews I end up looking up the book myself to see if it's definitely something I want to read.
Wonder - R.J. Palacio - A: I enjoyed this book, a quick easy read!
One Plus One - JoJo Moyes - A: Another good book
The Book of Unknown Americans - C. Henriquez - A
Leaving Time - Jodi Picoult - B: I don't know how I felt about this one, I love many of Picoult's other books, this one I was having a hard time getting into. A little disappointed.
Panic - Lauren Oliver - A: A young adult book, enjoyable.
The Bean Trees - Barbara Kingsolver - A;
Heaven is For Real - Todd Burpo - A:
Anatomy of A Misfit - Andrea Portes - A: A very quick & enjoyable read.
Finding Me - Michelle Knight - B:
Wow, I read a lot of books this month! Some of them were extremely quick reads, I think I read Anatomy of A Misfit & Heaven is For Real in 2 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment