Monday, February 2, 2015

The Big Game Party You’ll Want To Throw

Such a fun Superbowl party we had last night!!!  Thanks to Crowdtap & #WWSociety, I received a wonderful party pack!!!

Here's the table all set up for the party - I loved the football plates, napkins, the cups.  I also got football 'helmets', foam fingers, necklaces, Weight Watchers Recipe Books! And how fun is that table cloth?  I love it!!!
 A couple more shots of the goodies!!!
The boys had a lot of fun playing with their new football game!!!
I made these Chicago Style hot dogs - and let me tell you were they delicious!!!!  I think every time I make hotdogs now, I'll be serving mine like this!  Loaded with a pickle, relish, onions, pepercinis, and mustard.  Delicious!
I also made some Jalapeno Poppers - the jalapenos I bought were super spicy, so once you got past the heat they were very yummy!
Just a couple more pictures!

No comments: