Monday, August 3, 2015

June & July Book List

Again, just trying to get caught up with what I've read that last 2 months.  Obviously haven't been that great in keeping up to date with this. 

Kisses from Katie - Katie Davis

All the Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr

Still Alice - Lisa Genova - Hope that we never have to go through this in our family again, but a look in a life of someone going through the early stages of Alzheimers. 

Descent  - Tim Johnston

Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Mame Kondo - This book really inspired me, and I cleaned out my dresser drawers, and I wish I could say my entire closet, but I'm getting there!

The Boston Girl - Anita Diamant

JULY:

Yes Please  - Amy Poehler - I think this book would've been more enjoyable if I was a Saturday Night Live Fan. 

Before I Go - Coleen Oakley

Boys in the Boat - Daniel James Brown - Loved this one!  Brought back many good memories!

The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins

The Silent Sister - Diane Chamberlain

No comments: