I've said I wanted to be better at updating this, so how about a little weekend in review to get me going!
Friday night was movie night! Lots of fun, we get a projector, and watch a movie on our neighbors garage door. Kids really seem to have fun with it. We didn't make a good choice on the movie, we picked Antz, which no one seemed to love. But it caught their attention for awhile, and then we switched to Looney Toons. Such a fun night!
Saturday I went for a run over at the track. I did the track workout that Shelly did last week, 2x400, 4x300, 6x200, 8x100. It was nice to switch it up from just doing a regular run. After that we took care of some yard work outside before heading to Jim's soccer games. He played great! A lot more aggressive, was trying to get the ball away from the other team, etc. and he even scored a goal! Very exciting. He still has lots of room for improvement, but I thought I saw a big change during these 2 games. Hopefully we can stick with that. We decided we would take him to get some ice cream in Old Town for playing so well. We went home for lunch and then Ben took a nap, ate dinner, and then made our way into Old Town for some ice cream. A fun evening!
Sunday morning I did my usual grocery shopping. It's very nice not to have anyone helping me with my shopping! The boys were very busy playing together - it's during moments like that when they won't leave each other where you can tell they miss each other while Jim is at school. Our neighborhood had their annual ice cream social, so we walked down there with Alex, and then I went to St. Elmo's to meet with a couple other moms who also have 3 year olds. Trying to get together a little 'preschool' group, similar with what we did with Jim. Hopefully it works out!
No comments:
Post a Comment