Many thanks to Reynolds & Crowdtap for my latest sample mission - a sample of Reynolds Cooke Baking Sheets Parchment Paper!
I will say I love that these are individual sheets. I don't know why but I always struggle with the roll of parchment paper, I can never rip them off neat and end up with raggedy edges which always bothered me. But now they are individual sheets, grab one out of the box & place on your cookie sheet.
So far I've used these baking sheets for baking cookies, baking bread, pizza and french fries.
I think Mark loves it when I use these as it makes clean up so much easier for him. Simply remove the parchment paper and give the cookie sheet a rinse. (I still need to figure out what to do with my extra large cookie sheet - you can see with my heart cut out cookies, they were just a tad too small - but a perfect fit for my other cookie sheets.) No more scrubbing off the burnt pieces!
I love how my cookies baked using the parchment paper - a much lighter bottom to my sugar cookies which we know everyone loves!
We made individual pizzas for our Friday night Valentine's drinks - how easy is that for cleaning up the burnt cheese?!
I will be continuing to use these baking sheets & heading out to buy more when I run out!
NOTE: All opinions expressed above are my own! I received a free sample of Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper through Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinions.
No comments:
Post a Comment