I think I've said this every time I come on here with an update - about how I really want to be better with blogging, but it just seems like it's at the bottom of my never ending to-do list.
Things are good here. I'm back to work, part time, work from home. The job pretty much landed in my lap. I wasn't searching or ready to go back to work. We had been saying once Ben starts school I'd start looking for some work. So far it is going well! I started in January, and I don't think I've worked more than 10 hours in a week, but I'm okay with that because something is better than what I was doing before (which was nothing) It is nice to be bringing home some extra money every week. Hopefully it'll continue to go well and I can keep working with them and as time goes on it'd be great if I could maybe pick up more hours as well.
Jim is still doing great in school. He seems to really like it, never really complaining about anything! He just celebrated his 100th day of school. And I think this week may be his first full week of school in a long time. He missed over a week due to the winter storm that we got. While a majority of the parents were complaining about another snow day, we were having a lot of fun hanging out together!
Hard to believe Ben is going to be 4 this week! Time surely does fly. The parents & Allison are flying down on Thursday to celebrate with us this weekend. It's going to be warm Friday so hopefully we can bring drinks outside and hang out with neighbors as well.
Headed home to Buffalo for Jim's springbreak. I'll get to meet my new baby niece. Right now she's scheduled for a c-section on the 18th since she's breech. It'll be fun to hang out with her for the week.
Weather is finally starting to get warmer - it'll be nice to spend more time outside and not freeze when we are out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment