Thursday, January 17, 2008

Been awhile...

I guess it's been awhile since I've last said something...Not really a whole lot of exciting stuff going on. I'm starting up with the Telegraph Road project. I feel like I'm drowning in all the stuff that there is right now. It doesn't help any that Pete left the country for a week for a family emergency. It's just so overwhelming right now when you're looking at everything. It'll definitely be nice once they break up the tasks and give us specific stuff to look after. Will have something much more focused to look at.

Oh, in good news I got a really really good bonus this year!!! I wasn't expecting nearly as much as what I got. So I was very happy with that :) Now I just need to get Rick to do my review and see how good that will be :) I've got a number I'm hoping for for a raise, so we'll see if I'm satisfied, will be disappointed, or will be surprised with what I get. I guess we'll see next week (hopefully).

No comments: