Had a decent week. It was very nice to have a 3-day work week. Definitely enjoyed that! Nothing too crazy at work. Had a very relaxing weekend. Need those every now and then. Friday I took down my Christmas decorations...Saturday I cleaned and dusted everything, and put the normal stuff back out. We went to the gym Saturday & Sunday...Made a yummy calzone for dinner Saturday night...and a very yummy lasagna last night. Got another dinner out of that and a lot of lunches for Mark & I.
Guess the big news of the weekend is Rob & Jenna got engaged. He called me up at 11:15 Saturday evening to share the news. I kinda had a feeling what it was seeing that he never calls that late...And I figured there would be a ring between now and the middle of February when their townhouse is done. Very excited for them! He's said if he had to say right now, it'd probably be a June-2009 wedding.
Have a meeting on Wednesday up at the main office for the Telegraph Road project. I'm looking forward to that...and seeing what will be going on with that - i.e. Who else will be working on it...if they have any sort of breakdown of what the roles of everyone will be...when we'll start working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment