Thursday, January 24, 2008

sucky day

Yeah, today pretty much sucked. It all started off alright, normal morning at Urban deck, then over to 210 for a bit to work on Telegraph Road...Then back to VA to go to our final partnering celebration lunch. That was good, pretty much lunch and then a couple people said a few words, and that was that.

It was after the luncheon where things were sucky. Rick's out today & tomorrow for some procedure, and while we were at the luncheon the other Rick found out that they may start charging us LD's if our sub's not done by the 31st...and after that is when Heather found that out for the 1st time as well. And guess who got to hear all about it, seeing how Rick is out? Yep, me. That was fun. It sucks b/c honestly I don't know what's going on with our sub, it hasn't been my problem, Rick's been in charge of them...So I look like a complete smuck who doesn't know what's going on or anything...But how am I supposed to know what's going on when somebody doesn't keep me in the loop?!?!

This is the 2nd time this has happened...The 1st time being over Christmas, which ruined part of my break. Lo & behold Rick disappears, and I'm the one who has to try to figure things out to explain to the higher ups, when in reality I have no idea what's going on.

It can only get better on this next project....

No comments: