I'm full of posts today.
Had a good weekend. Friday was Southside for Happy Hour. It was Michelle & Kelso for awhile, then Dave & Jeff came by, as well as Dennis & Julia...and Mark showed up after he was done working. Went next door for some pizza for dinner, and then came back here and crashed.
Got up Saturday & stopped by the nursery and went to the gym. Came back here & planted a bunch of bulbs in the back (like 50 of them...) and we mulched the area on the side by Maggie & Rolf's place. Stopped at Panera for lunch, and headed to Tom & Michelle's to help them move. Made a couple of loads to their new place, and hung out there for a beer.
Went to dinner @ the Village Warf down on Fort Hunt. And then spent the night playing beer pong. I had a tough time with that at the beginning, I felt super full, and needed to let out a big belch, but wasn't successful. The beer was tough to drink. It was Ryan, Greg, Mark & I...then Tom & Michelle came by...as did Maggie & Rolf. Tom & Michelle were on fire...They took off and we played one more game of beer pong...Then decided to play a game of fuck the dealer...followed by a game of land mines...And then we were done. We built a fire before we started playing cards, so that kept us warm!
Mark's been hung over pretty much all day today. It's been a lazy day of nothing. I did some laundry, cleaned my bathroom, and need to venture out in a bit to the grocery store.
No comments:
Post a Comment