Had our kickball game last night. We played the early game @ 6:45 - and we won!! (I should add that we won by forfeit...The other team only had 4 players show up. We still played, splitting up our team playing 8 on 8. Had a good time with that! I did okay last night. I think we played 6 innings, and I'd say I made it on base 3 out of the 6...Not too bad...Scored once. Although it didn't matter since we weren't keeping score. But it was still fun nonetheless.
Another rainy day today. It's kind of a quite day since all the guys went home because of the rain. Hopefully I'll get a lot of work done today...and there will be no rain in our basement when we get home.
This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend, it'll be a nice 3-day weekend. We're going to the Nationals game on Saturday...and other than that we have no plans. Hopefully the weather is nice and we can sit outside and grill. I'm done with the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment