Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Weekend

Let's see - Friday was my Christmas party. Didn't get much done at work in the morning. I actually had to take my car back into the shop. We had brought it in on Thursday - got new rotors, rotated tires, oil change, new resistor, and then in the evening I noticed it was pulling real hard to the right. So I brought it back in on Friday - and they checked the alignment & re-rotated the tires. Kelso & Michelle had a 40 before heading up to the office. The party was like usual - everyone up in the shop. Got my 5-year service award. Has it really been 5 years that I've been here?! Then we went over to Remington's for a beer. I didn't have much to drink since I was driving...and then we decided to head down to Southside since it was closer to home for everyone. Mark met up with us after he was done working....And we left and headed next door to get dinner. Then we stopped by Maggie & Rolf's for awhile.

Saturday morning Mark had to go to work. I came into work for a couple hours. Then ran errands - went to Kohl's...then to buy the rest of a Christmas gift. Then went to The Gap and failed finding something for my person. Came home and we went to the gym...We went out to dinner at the Greek Restaurant on King Street - which was pretty tasty. Then headed over to Carrie & Neal's for their Christmas party. Played a little bit of beer pong (Mark drank for me since I was driving). Good times!

Sunday got up and went to Church. Then stopped at Marshall's and picked something up for my person for Christmas. Got home and we went to the gym. Ran to the grocery store. I wrapped our Christmas gifts, and baked some Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. We watched Hancock and started to watch the finale of Survivor. It started late because of the football game, and I couldn't make it through the end. I was pooped.

No comments: