Monday, September 21, 2009

A weekend in Town

We were actually in town this weekend!! It was nice not to be sitting in the car all day Friday driving somewhere. We didn't do much on Friday. I had to work Thursday night to help out with a deck pour, so that screwed up my sleep cycle. I didn't get home until 1:00, and decided it was a good idea to get up and be at work for our 7AM engineers meeting. I later realized that it would have been a lot smarter if I slept in. I was exhausted all day Friday. I had no motivation, and barely got any work done. I left a little early and went home and fell asleep for awhile. Was debating whether to cook dinner or go out, and didn't have any motivation to go to the store - so we ended up going to Facca Luna for dinner. And then it was early to bed for me!

Saturday morning we got up...I decided to go into work for a little bit. I hadn't gone in on a Saturday in quite some time, and figured I should go in once...Considering the next couple of weeks are pretty busy as well. Mark brought home a presentation that he needed to work on, so he did that while I was gone. Got home from work, had some lunch and then we went to the gym. From there we went up to Jeff & Dana's for the afternoon. Had a good time visiting with them. Kristin came by as well, along with one of Dana's old co-workers and her mom. The drive home we listened to part for the SU vs. Northwestern Football game. Allison was there, so she continued to give us updates...We ended up winning the game, which was pretty exciting! Our first win of the season!

Sunday morning got up, I went to Church. And then we spent the day running errands, taking care of stuff around the house, stopped at the gym...Our usual Sunday stuff.

No comments: