Things still have been going great in the VZ household!! I'm enjoying every single minute with Jim! He truly is a wonderful baby!
It's hard to believe that he's 5 weeks old already! Man, where does time go?! And I don't even want to think about having to go back to work in a mere 3 weeks.
Mark has been a wonderful father! With him never holding a baby before (or at least in the time that we were together) I really didn't know what to expect. I knew he'd be a great father -- but seeing him interact with Jim is awesome! And he's been a wonderful husband too! When he gets home from work he takes Jim off my hands for a bit so I can get whatever I need done. Or enjoy a couple minutes of not having to worry about Jim!
I don't think I could be any happier right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment