Where have the 8 weeks gone?! I can't believe I'm in my last week of maternity leave. I am not looking forward to Monday morning at all. I think it might be one of the hardest days of my life. I really don't think I'm ready to leave Jim. Every time I think about it I start to breakdown.
I keep telling myself that the first month will a good thing. Ashley will be here for 2 weeks, then Allison, and then Mom. They'll get to spend a ton of time with him - and I know they'll have a blast. I'm hoping that will make the transition back to work easier for me.
I really have been a mess this past week. I really do not want to leave him. I'll have to take it one day at a time. And if working isn't going to cut it, we'll have to take a look at our situation at that point.
No comments:
Post a Comment