Monday, June 14, 2010

Back to my weekend posts

I guess it's a good time to get back to my weekend in review posts.

Ashley has been in town the past week. She flew in last Saturday to help out with Jim!

Friday night we did our usual pizza. We tried it with mushrooms, onions, and artichokes this time. It was pretty tasty! But I don't think I'd do the artichokes again.

Saturday morning we got up and hung out together. Then Mark & I took off for the gym, followed by a run down at the trail. Ashley & I went for a walk/run. Yes, you heard that Ashley went running!! So I had a triple workout day! We met up with Karl & Nicole in Arlington for dinner later that night. We took them out to celebrate their wedding! Had a good time catching up with the 2 of them!

Sunday morning was the same - we got up, hung out, went to the gym and for a run. During the day Ashley and I had some girl time! We went into Old Town - got lunch at Cosi's...Then got our toes down...Followed by some shopping at the Gap...and a trip to the grocery store. Spent the rest of the afternoon just hanging out.

No comments: