So I started back to work on Monday. I still have pretty mixed feelings about that.
Let's see - Sunday night was awful. I think that's when it all hit me that I was going back to work and no longer getting to spend all day with Jim. Mark was great though - just being there for me! I truly have a wonderful husband.
Monday morning when I got up was pretty bad too. But once I got to work I was fine. No breakdowns at all. It helped a lot that I was welcomed back by everyone. And how everyone kept telling me how I missed them. But it didn't help at all that I wasn't home with Jim. I did go home at lunchtime, so it was wonderful seeing him then!
But like I said above, I have pretty mixed feelings about being here at work and not being with Jim. We'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment