Can't believe we only have 6 weeks to go! We really need to get on the ball with deciding on a name! Must make that my goal for this week...
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby boy weighs about 4.75 pounds, 18 inches long - about the size of a cantaloupe.
34 Weeks: Baby boy's fat layers are filling out, making him rounder. His skin is also smoother than ever. And his central nervous system is maturing as well as his lungs. (From babycenter.com)
Weight Gain: I'm over 30+ pounds now - I was 153 yesterday so that puts me up +31...
Belly Pic: Jim wasn't interested in helping out in this weeks picture...
Sleep; Is starting to get uncomfortable. Having a stupid cold hasn't helped matters any. But I've definitely been getting up once in the middle of the night (I'm not complaining here - I know many people who wake up multiple times...) I usually contemplate whether or not I should get up and go the bathroom, and usually I end up doing so because my legs are so achy. Looking forward to not having to lay on my side all the time.
Best Moment of the Week: Having a clean house! I had never been so excited about cleaning as I was this weekend. Our house was a mess from our bathroom remodel...and since we were delayed a week in the work we didn't bother to clean last weekend because we didn't want to do it twice. It's so nice not to stare at the TV/TV stand and see dust...and to be able to walk around the house and not to have your socks covered in dust...
I don't know if this is necessarily a best moment of the week - but I've made lots of progress in going through all of Jim's old baby clothes to get ready for this one. I've sorted everything by size - put the older clothes in bins. Now I'll just have to swap everything from one dresser to the other.
Movement: The same as it's been - lots of movement - especially more so in the evening.
Symptoms: I think I had a TUMS free week - so that's good that heartburn doesn't seem to be sticking around! Sore, achy hips - no fun!
Food Cravings: I have been wanting something sweet after lunch & dinner. Since we're not a sweet family - I've been sticking with chocolate milk & animal crackers after dinner.
Exercise: So-so this week. We lifted once during the week - all of us having colds didn't help any...And then we lifted both days this weekend. I tried to do 10 minutes on stairmaster, but that didn't go over so well. It was pretty hard, and I started getting a bunch of BH contractions, so I stopped after 5 minutes. It'll be nice to get back into a cardio work-out routine.
Diet: Still doing good with what I'm eating!
Gender: Boy!
What I miss: Pants that fit me right. I wish I could wear sweats to work everyday, I'm sick of my jeans...Being able to shave without struggling...
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on Wednesday. And another low-key weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment