Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bathroom is Done!!!!

Finally!!!  Our bathroom remodel is done!!!  It's only been going on since October.  Okay, physical work in the bathroom hasn't taken that long...But the whole process started back in October, actually now that I think of it, maybe even September when we started to get quotes to get them done.

The master bath was done in October (I remember it was Halloween weekend b/c my family was in town for the marathon...And we were thinking a couple of weeks after that the other bathroom would've been completed.  Guess we thought wrong.

The whole scheduling issues kind of turned me off from our contractor.  First off the fact that he didn't start until after the New Year...and then he started, and didn't get anything done for a week because of his back issues (I know he can't control that...)

But I am very happy that we can have our normal lives back!  I am happy with how it turned out - but there are definitely some minor details that he didn't seem to do all that great on.  There are a couple of spots where there is tan paint on the ceiling.  Not a major issue at all - but if we hired someone to do the work, I want it to be perfect.

No comments: