Have you guys ever heard of Unreal candy? It's a 'healthier' alternative. It contains no artificial, no corn syrup, and no hydrogenated oils.
I recently signed up to be a BZZagent (www.bzzagent.com). They send us coupons to try out products, and then help spread the word of these products. The first campaign that I took part in is this one, and I have enjoyed sampling this product!
I never really have been that big of a sweets person - I like my occasional piece of chocolate, but it's always a special treat for me when I do have something. With that being said, I think I would much rather stick to the 'Real' candy.
I know a lot of you do enjoy your chocolates - so this might be a better alternative for you. I would definitely recommend trying it out, and let me know what you think!
Check out their website - getunreal.com - and be sure try one out. (It's not in all stores - it seems like it's making it's way into more stores though. I had no trouble finding it at CVS)

No comments:
Post a Comment