Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm still alive...

Sorry to all out there that are still keeping up with this blog.  I know, I know, I dropped off the face of this blog world.  It's hard keeping up with this and having my hands full with 2 wonderful little boys.  I've been enjoying every second of staying at home with them!  I really couldn't be happier now - so happy I decided to take advantage of this! 

It's hard to believe Ben is 6 months old!  What a wonderful 6 months it's been!  No complaints.  (Okay, we did have a couple of rough weeks in the sleep department.  Going home for 2 weeks I think started his disruption...and his first tooth broke through last week...and he has another one just about to break the surface.)  But being a mom to these two boys is great!  I am trying to get Ben used to solids.  It's a little slow start - but I'm not worried at all.  He'll get the hang of it.  He's still doing very good with nursing!  Now that we made it to 6 months, I'm hoping for another 6 - just like I did with Jim, make it without having to give him any formula.

Jim is just as wonderful!  It's so much fun to take him to different activities and watch him play and have a blast.  We really lucked out with two wonderful boys!!!

I know I talked a lot about my weight after having Ben...so here's where I am now.  I pretty much got stuck at 128ish.  I think that's my happy weight until I am done breastfeeding.  When I start getting hungry, I know I need to eat something so I don't do anything to my supply.  I think I'll be able to loose a couple more pounds next year.  I have been running (training for a 1/2 marathon that's in 3 weeks...) so I'm keeping myself in good shape! 

Excited that fall is here, and the weather is getting cooler!  Just loving life here :)

No comments: