Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Glade Expressions

I should start off saying that I am a BZZAgent, and was sent coupons to try out these products from Glade.

I was very excited to be invited to take part in this campgain!  I used to be a big air freshner person, but for some reason I stopped using them.  And I think I'm going to go back to using them because they make my house smell wonderful! 

They have 4 different scents to choose from - Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Lavender & Juniper Berry, and Pineapple & Mangosteen.  I am not a flowery person (flowery scents give me headaches) so I knew I wouldn't prefer the lavender one.  So I started off with the Fuji Apple diffuser...and the Cotton Mist. 

I have the Apple Diffuser on our mantel in our family room, and it makes our downstairs smell really good!  It's perfect for the season now that fall is here.  I love when people comment on it.  Mark actually said it smelled good in here - and when he comments on something you know he likes it!  I've also had a couple of friends over who asked why my house smelled so good!

I have the Cotton mist in the bathroom downstairs.  I love that the scent lingers for awhile!  I feel like in the past I would spray an air freshner, and it would cover up the smell, and then go away.  But this one stays around.  It catches me off guard sometime and I have to figure out why it smells so good!  And then I remember I had used the spray!

I would definitley recommend these products to you all!  I am excited to get my next refill for my air diffuser, and may have to try out the pineapple one next!  Stay tuned for how it is!

No comments: