Friday, December 21, 2012

Healthy Choice Bake Entrees

I know I've mentioned before how I am part of Crowdtap.  My latest Sample & Share that I took part in is the Healthy Choice Baked Entrees.  We got a $1.00 off coupon to use for our self  and then share with at least 5 of our friends.  (I'm still waiting to hear from you guys on what you thought of this...)

I tried out the Four Cheese Ziti Marinara for lunch today.
Cooking it is just like your regular healthy choice entrees - this one has a 'unique even bake tray that is designed so you can make a meal in your microwave that cooks evenly and minimizes burnt edges.'  And as you can see from the box, it's supposed to have a 'Baked Taste in the microwave.'

It smelled very yummy while it was cooking, I was looking forward to trying it out!
All mixed up, ready to eat!
It's lunchtime!!!
So you are wondering, what did I think?  I will give this one 2 thumbs up.  I did like the way that it tasted, however, I'm not sure that I got the 'baked' taste. Guess I'm not really sure what a baked ziti would taste like.  I do think the product itself was yummy!  I am definitely going to check out another one of the baked meals - probably the Chicken & Rice Cheddar Bake, or the Fettuccine Alfredo Bake.

No comments: