Can't believe today is the last day of 2012 - and what a great year it's been!!!!
I was laying in bed thinking about this past year...and it's hard to believe that I was still working in January, February, and part of March. That seems such a long time ago! Staying at home with the boys has to be one of the best decisions I've ever made! I didn't like it much when I was working after having Jim - but I knew that's what we needed to do, to be able to provide for the boys the way we are now...And I know working those 2 years made a huge difference with what we are able to do. But I'm loving every minute with the boys! I was meant to do this job!
March was a great month - welcoming Ben into our loving family! Had a wonderful, problem-free pregnancy - that lead to a wonderful, happy healthy little boy! It was great having family in town after he was born to help out with Jim & the newborn. It's hard to believe that Ben is now 9.5 months old - crawling all over the place! Cruising along the couch and wherever else he can hold on to something.
In April - Jim turned TWO!!! I know I say it all the time, but it's crazy how fast time flies. It's amazing to see Jim grow and learn. Lately I'm often found being taken by surprise when he says he knows different letters, that I didn't realize he knew...Or when he's recognizing numbers. Amazing how much that little brain soaks up.
Speaking of Jim - the past 2 days we've been going without a diaper!!! (Except for naptime and bedtime. I'm torn on this one - part of me thinks we should just get rid of diapers all together....but another part of me is saying one thing at a time.) He's been doing great! Last night he was watching a movie and he paused it himself because he had to pee. So we are making steps in the right direction!
Can't forget about my wonderful husband - who's supported me in being a stay-at-home mom. He just started a new job in December - and we are all loving his reduced work hours!!
Life is wonderful!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment