Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Stella Artois

I know in the past I have blogged about being a BzzAgent.  I am currently part of their Stella Artois Bzz Campaign.  When I saw they were offering invites for this - I knew it would be perfect for me!  Can't go wrong with tasty beer!

As part of this campaign I received a free Stella Artois Chalice.  I was super excited when I got my package in the mail - and went right out to the grocery store to buy some Stella to go along with it!
The next night Mark & I decided to try out the Chalice - I drank my beer in that and he drank it out of the bottle.  Surprisingly, I noticed a difference between the two.  Different flavors are experienced when drinking from the chalice.  I am a big fan of Stella - I will have to order it the next time I am out and they have it on the menu.  Will be interested to see if it comes in the Chalice cup or not.

I do think I need some practice with the 9-Step Belgian pouring ritual.  Mine didn't quite turn out the way the pictures show you.  Practice makes perfect right?!  And an excuse to go get some more Stella!

Merry Christmas!!!
Check out http://www.stellaartois.com/ and become a member of La Societe Stella Artois!!!!

Thank you BzzAgent for yet another great opportunity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm - I love Stella - when are you inviting me over?!?! - A